This evening event will be ASL interpreted. Please pass this on to Deaf artists in any media (painting, printmaking, photography, crafts, ceramics, etc.) or any Deaf person who wants to build their own website from on-line website building platforms!
This is a really useful workshop and the ASL interpreting is free! Just show up. (You don’t have to register). $10.00 for MAWA and/or ACI members, $20.00 for non-members.
Oct 21st - 7:00 - 9:30 pm, MAWA, 611 Main Street.
- Oct 21, 2015: 7 - 9:30 pm
- Price: $10 for members of MAWA or ACI; $20 non-members
- No need to register; just show up!
- Location MAWA - 611 Main Street Winnipeg
- Instructor Alison Davis
- Have you always wanted a website but haven’t gotten around to making one? Feeling intimidated by the technology and expense? This is the workshop for you! It will provide an overview of some of the most popular on-line website building platforms and will lead you through the beginnings of building a website of your own.
- Bring a laptop (note: this is essential for participating in this workshop), some text about yourself as an artist and images of your work, and we will walk through the process using a free on-line web platform.
- Please contact MAWA for more information.
Manitoba Cultural Society of the Deaf